The 10S Series tractors feature New Holland NEF engines, the most technologically advanced, with a low level of pollution and lower fuel consumption, giving the best performance by horsepower. Versatility is a feature of the 10S series, because it offers:
• The efficient Transmission Constant Gear 8Fx2R.
• Creeper and Dual Power options.
• Dry diaphragm clutch with 14 "disc. diameter.
• Hydraulic System Circuit Open / Closed Center.
• Cat II coupling. Scalable according to application needs.
• 540 RPM 540 RPM optional 540/1000 RPM power take-off with hydraulic multi-clutch clutch for increased durability and power transmission capability.
Manufacturer: Fiat Powertrain Technologies, Italy
Emissions Level: Tier 2
Air admission: 5610S Natural Aspiration
7610S Turbocharger with Wategate
Fuel Injection: Rotary Pump
Air Filter: Dual element integrated purifier cone filter; ejector
Muffer: Vertical in A column
TRANSMISSION AND CLUTCH
Clutch: Dry with 14 "(356 mm) metal wax disc.
Transmission: 8x2 std, optional 12x3 HC y DIA.
Steering: Hydrostatic flow rate 13.6 lpm.
Double traction: Electrohydraulic coupling and clutch limited slip.
Power Take Off:
AXLES AND TRACTION
- Wet disc brakes
- Mechanical differential lock
POWER TAKE OFF
Hydraulic System: open and mixed center
Flow: 49 lpm
Remote valves: economic and luxury (7610).
PLATFORM / ROPS
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS